- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including in any way that violates copyright or other laws applicable in the United States and Canada.
- You may not use the Services in a way that harms the operation of the Services or the access or use of the Services by anyone else. This restriction applies to any use that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operations of the Services, including and not limited by hacking, deleting, DDOSA, DOSA, etc.
- You may not use the Services for spamming purposes
- You may not use the Services for promoting porno
- You may not reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or make any derivatives of Socializer
Ownership and Licenses
- You profile and other Content you provide to Socializer in connection with the Services remain yours
- You agree that you are following the relevant terms and conditions of the Third Party Service Provider that Socializer uses to provide you with the Services.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. USE OF THE SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOCIALIZER DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, CURRENCY, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES. SOCIALIZER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, INCOMPLETENESS, SECURITY VULNERABILITIES, VIRUSES, BUGS, PROBLEMS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS IN, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE OPERATION OF, THE SERVICES.